Monday, November 10, 2008

My Brand New Nike Sweet Classic AP (White/Cherry Red)

This is my 2nd Nike in 2 months since the one that I bought from HK in Oct...

Anyway, like the classic look & old school with a little bit style of world well known Converse classic. Nike even add in Sweet to it, hope it would not draw the attention of ants.

The feeling of wearing it flashed me back to primary school time when we were wearing Pallas school shoe that comes with a string of blue line cutting across the shoe base and having the flat sole. Instead of canvas, this comes in leather...

Need some times to break in...this one is for CNY09 (have to find a good reason for this purchase). This was poisoned solely by L....(Damn it...I must control myself better next time.) while he is sourcing for his new working shoe, a Nike AirForce-1 which I think as the name implied would help him getting from his desk to "SOS" desk in split second. And maybe its comes equiped with guided missile and fly him away from batam even before the missile hit "SOS"'s little golf balls.

Here is my Sweet Classic AP White with just enough cherry red as icing on the cake....
sweet baby sweet....yeah....
and some real life pic to goes by here...

2 comments:

LTeo said...

wa lao, looks sipaychio man.. good buy good buy... the shoe looks breathable one, so will feel very cool wearing it. kakaka... got sweet some more wo.. bonus bonus...

Tamages said...

cheh..try to poison me again...?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...