Monday, July 21, 2008

Keen Footwear Barbados I



The Barbados is all about lightweight comfort and KEEN's patented toe protection. The super soft cut EVA midsole is perfect for long walks in the sun, getting to and from the beach or hanging by the pool.

Soft dye-cut EVA footbed
Patented Toe Protection
AEGIS Microbe Shield Treated SBR Lining
Quick drying Polyester Webbing Straps
Easy On / Off Slide design
Upper: Polyester Webbing
Average Weight: 6.9 oz
Lining: Hydrophobic SBR
Rubber: Carbon Non-marking


There are few good point I like about this sandals is its protect my toes and cover from water splash especially during raining seasons.
My Size: US 11
Color: Black/Shale

When my current reliable Keen gone, I would certainly buy another up-to-date Keen design in the future. By the way, I have never seen anyone wearing this kind of sandals.

http://www.keenfootwear.com/

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...